Monday, July 31, 2006

Who decides what's science?

I'm not sure what spin I want to put on this. In one corner, we have Ken Ham and John Morris, somethings, who had this to say:

"Americans just aren't gullible enough to believe that they came from a fish," he said.

And in the other, we have Mary Dawson, scientist:

"Genesis is a tale that was handed down for generations by people who really knew nothing about science, who knew nothing about natural history, and certainly knew nothing about what fossils were."

I mean, don't get me wrong, it'd be cool to watch creation unfold in a 180-seat special effects theater...

3 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger RJ said...

Let's hear it for the straw man.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Al said...

I read a review of a book by a guy who supports theistic evolution which means God used evolution and put the whole thing in motion. Let them have their museum, I don't see it hurting anything.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Al said...

Also, about Americans being gullible, look at our president and draw what conclusions you may.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home