Thursday, December 01, 2005

Talking about my generation

My company just received a glossy flyer in the mail. On the front is a picture of a school bus, with the words "Today's student...tomorrow's consumer" next to it. On the back is this text:

You can speak to them...now.
School Bus Media...an early message.

School Bus Media is currently offering a limited number of opportunities for wholesome, motivational branding in a captive environment never before available. Every day thousands of students from 6-18 years of age make the trip to the classroom. Now you can teach them with your product or service, through positive messaging, before they even get there...and again on their way home.

http://www.schoolbusmedia.com

5 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Is it cheap? because I'm looking for a good medium to launch my new leather bondage products... what?

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger JMC said...

Bastards

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger RJ said...

damn.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Hans-Georg Gadamer said...

Come Lord Jesus, Come. Amen.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Mair said...

On a different note, when I ride the bus everyday, I look for research projects that I can get paid to be a subject in. :o) So far, I haven't found any. There was an exercise study posted once, but that would require exercise...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home