Friday, February 10, 2006

More article(s)!

Now, I know some of you keep telling me things like:

-Why don't you post more than once every 6 months?

-When you do post, why don't you post on some esoteric topic that has nothing to do with what kind of drink I'll get at Starbucks today?

So to spite you, all this post has is a link to a fascinating article over at TNR about Hillary Clinton. (Go here to get a log-in to TNR.)

I do this as a public service, because back in college, I'd have conversations like this:

charlespeirce: Hi, I'm charlespeirce. What's your name?
redhurtmachine: I hate Hillary Clinton. Hillary is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for Hillary. Like badwrong, or badong. Yes, Hillary is badong.

If you need something philosophical and chewy, hit the evolution posts below.

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger JMC said...

I love these post. Who doesn't like them? They're great!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger RJ said...

What if I just need something interesting, preferably written by a friend, so that my intellectual stimulation can do double damage as friend-time also?

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger RJ said...

mystique is a lesbian? Man, I swear that comics these days are just soap operas with super powers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home